Getting found online is a critical component to most businesses in Alaska, especially those businesses who rely on tourism. Anchorage SEO understands the complex business atmosphere of both tourism marketing, and local search and have a closet of tools designed for maximum ROI.
Search Engine Optimization
What is Search Engine Optimization (SEO)? SEO is the process of improving ones website to meet expectations, and guidelines set forth by major search engines like Google, Yahoo and Bing. Doing so ensures that your website ranks favorably in the search engine result pages. There are several reasons SEO is so popular, first because the ROI is unmatched as you don’t have to pay overtime someone clicks on your search engine result. Second, when done right — you favorable rankings will last for a long time.
What is included in a search engine optimization campaign?
- On-site Signal Optimization (making sure you’re sending the right signals to search engine crawlers about your business, and what you do.)
- Business Listing Management (having correct information on the web will help build your reputation and gain favorable results in Google’s Maps, or Google My Business pages.)
- Authority / Influencer Outreach – search favorability is a lot like a popularity contest. Google looks at all of the websites pointed to yours (links) to determine the value of your website.
- Content Development – we like to keep things fresh, and so does Google. Every website needs to include regular engaging content. This not only keeps the search engines happy, it keeps your users engaged and top of mind as an industry expert.
- Social Media Marketing – while we don’t manage your website, we take the content created and distribute through social media to get the buzz going fast.
- Link Development is another way to show Google that your website is important. Our SEO tecs actively seek out new opportunities to have your website linked to from influencers in the industry.
Need more? Call us today for a free quote at 907-341-3101 or fill out the form to the right.